Monday, August 10, 2009

My Indie Rock Darling

This is actually a title of an indie movie I watched in Urbanscape 2008. As you know I’m so much into Indies and fresh new stuff. Currently I’m listening to some demo, ep’s and album that I bought online. Among them are:

· Ana raffali – l.i.v.e.0.1
· Bo – Gemini (bedroom sanctuary)
· Reza Salleh – Smoke city
· Hunny Madu – EP
· Phlowtron – Warisan Senikata Malaya


Now you would understand why I write a lot of sad and sorrow rhyme. People like Reza Salleh, Ana Raffali, Bo, Yuna, Paolo Delfino or even Koko Kaina aka Zee Avi really are self made people that strive for success. Despite they are from Malaysian and write in English, they can still write songs that relates to us Asian moral and cluture.

I’m still in the hunt for stuff from Paolo Delfino, Malique new album ‘ok’ and the new realese Oh Chenta Ku’s album.

well thats just me. come along with me in the journey of apriciate Local Indies artist.

No comments: