Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Casualty of War (Original Rhyme)

I thought I know you, we been friends a while,
But you don’t even bother, even if I dial,
You act so stiff, when problems comes a pile,
Don’t want to open up, so you ran a mile,
Your life is well planned, like formation of tiles,
Too much of these stress, feel your life is vile

I hope you find, what you searching for,
Though I wish we’re friends, just like before,
Instead of these gaps and those tears you pour,
And left me hanging, just beside the door,
I know you need time, as your heart still sore
A victim of pain, a never ending war…

6 comments:

kupukupu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kupukupu said...

I like dat...;)

johara said...

it sucks aint it? When somebody just shut you out of their life just like that? It hurts even more when it's someone you are close to.

fizah said...

well written piece..there's a whole lot stories behind it..yea time change everything..just dun think bout it too much yea..

ina said...

maybe lots of reason behind it...
but yet,lots of explaination is needed...
the path has been decided...
pray for the best and happiness...
=) it's the best u can do...

fadh said...

jaa...

can i borrow ur piece to send 2 s'1???
uwaaa... :(