Saturday, August 22, 2009

back again...!

Yea…! It’s that time again. In conjunction with the celebration of the first of Ramadhan, I’ve just realized that this would be my anniversary of 200th in this lil blog of mine. Still can’t believe it’s been more than a year that I’ve been blogging. This site is just simply an outlet for me, to fill up my emotions, frustration, view and such. Fail to realize that It caught the attention of so many people around. First and for most to my die hard fans (kipas susah nak mati), close friends, some of my mum’s peers and even fellow bloggers from all around the world.

Me as a blogger / lyricist / small time song writer felt honored that my artwork is being recognized by each and everyone of you. And also people from the media and such. That’s a big thing to me. But of cause, as an artist I like to be heard regardless how much airways or how much print space it gets. I don’t go for fame and glory. It’s just a sense of writing, sharpen my mind and keeping it RAW. Only time will know. But mean while ill keep writing. Try to get as many various emotion to put on the table as I grow as and artist.

Thanks ever so much for supporting. Every comment is appreciated so much. Including those on text and such. Take note: I haven’t change, just that ill be back with a vengeance. So you better take cover.

Much lov
-j@a-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keep it up master and keep influence us with your lovely emotions =>