Saturday, August 1, 2009

Im not me?

Recently I had a long talk with my emotional consultant which happens to be my very good friend of 5 years. She said that I’ve CHANGE. I look up to her but never really listen to what she got to say. She’s good at cold readings stuff. Something like you understand when a person is born and how they carry them self. And immediately she could figure you out. Not all the things that she said are true, but nevertheless there are things that were. Or maybe I’m in denial to accept the truth.


She said that
What happen to the old you?
The one that seldom smiles?
The one who can say things without filter?
Regardless how it makes other people feel?
The hip hop you?
The one that was so mysterious?
If people would know you back then, they wouldn’t be so close to you.


At first I wonder, isn’t that a good thing? Yeah I miss the old me. But I suppose that as we grew up, you tend to leave your youth and immaturity along with those years. Was it the environments that change me? Or the experience? or maybe im just faking myself to be who i am now. which is totally not me.



But still she always kept me thinking. What’s the point you say such things in the first place? Mcm pelik gak larr. Hrmmmm…. She also track down the traits of girl that I’m attracted to. And surprisingly its so consistant. Never realized it at all. When you been friends so long, you tend to see that. We usually share each other problems and such.

All the sudden last night she gave me this :



I was surprised that she gave me this. Up to date is my favorite present so far this year around. Still things that is made by their own hand. To me, if you buy stuff for someone’s birthday is common. Anyone can buy it. But if you do it, you be taking some time, energy, effort and thought in it. I suppose I appreciate those more. But I did edit it a bit though. Jangan nak tanya kenapa.


Thanks ever so much for understanding me. Your like a sister that I never had. The way you make me realized that I’ve change to be a better person is very devilish and cunning. Now that she is married and a baby on the way, I guess ill be losing a very good friend of mine. Thanks for everything and I HATE you even MORE.. hahhahaaaaa….!.

1 comment:

xoxo said...

hey...whr the hell is the rest of the p/s huh???????
why edit laa...kan i want to share with the world what are the traits of those u crave for...kah kah kah...wateva it is...i woundnt change the fact that i hate you 4eva n eva more