Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not the Ultramans again

Apparently my mum managed to get hold of my old rhyming project. This is way back when, if I’m not mistaken around 2005. That long huh…? It was actually a collection of Malay poem (pantun) about Ultraman. I got it from one of my friends, so I decided to reply him with some of my own. It’s like battling.


Surprisingly, mummy posts it on her blog. Usually her blog is about serious issue and stuff. Still can’t believe it’s up there. Actually she had a good laugh and decided to help out some of my own. I suppose that this is one of the early hands on training I get from her. The special traits about her is, she doesn’t really push me in doing something at all. Just guide and support. Funny thing is, it helps me become addictive and passionate to whatever it is. Either it was bowling or even writing, aside from reviewing and appreciation of films or theater. The rest is all surrounding that made me who I am. Here’s the link to that post.

http://disudutbibirku.blogspot.com/2009/08/pantun-ultraman-pun-ada-metafora-kot.html

It’s been a long time since I started writing rhymes. Journey of my life. It’s nice to reflect once in a while. Sorry to say, I’m a nostalgic person. The good ol’ days. *Sigh…*

1 comment:

Kathlynn said...

haha. cute-nya pantun ultraman! :)