Friday, August 7, 2009

Rebel of society (Original Rhyme)

As I search myself in this mess up world,
I’m hoping these dust, will turn into pearl,
This world sickens me, made me want to hurl,
Maybe I should tuck in, just lie down and curl

Did I miss something? that made everything change?
All around me, is totally out of range,
We tried so hard, believe its possible,
Too much negativity, its almost unbeatable,

You simply can’t break, what’s already broken,
As I built up this wall, and strive for perfection,
Even though the innocent, has already been taken,
Rise of a rebel, now that I’m finally awaken

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very strong message in dis one..huhu watch out ppl jaa da bangun=p

Siti Ruqaiyah Hashim said...

Sayang,
This is lovely. I dont regret at all taking you to watch Kurosawa when you were only 4.And while driving home having to 'layan' your fear and suggestions that Kurosawa should put more foot soldiers in the film instead of having them on horses so that many wont fall and get killed! You were only 4 and had guts to challenge a master film maker of the world. I knew there was a little great man next to me then. Ha ha ha...you are great. TQ sayang.