Sunday, February 1, 2009

January jamboreee...!

Such a hectic month. We had NY Roll Off, Interstate, Evaluation (where I didn’t show up), FF Malaysia Annual Dinner, CNY, Eclipse of the sun and the stressful last week of the month. It seriously wore me out. Hardly had time to eat now days. That explain some of my adek said I’m too skinny. Yikes…. Sorry wasn’t at the top of my game lately. But I’m trying my very best. Too high of a metabolic rate I suppose.


Had this in mind to wear for the dinner. “Wickedly White…” my in color right now. But don’t have anything cool to go with it. Don’t get me wrong, Im still black at heart. Most hip hop superstars are wearing that. T-pain, Kanye. Its nice..

As I was searching for my friend’s bday present, I bump into this weird machine…at first I thought it was like a change your note to coin machine. But its not. Apparently it is a hand phone battery charger… I was like, heh…? I came back upstairs just to really understand how does it function. If it is there, for sure theres a market for such services. Snapp…..! weird but true.. chup2. tempat korang ader ker…? Hahhahhah…. Nak belagak skit lak….


Yesterday I hang out at adek’s crib. They are having lisan study group. Till now, I still don’t get it. Do you have to present it or something..? Things change a lot since I left school. I was tired at that time to ask. So I just hang around there. Haven’t seen her for quite a while. It seems that I had bad timing. Cuz just yesterday the crew came and had a cupcake party. Hahhahaaa… manage to see the cupcake they made, its huge… but I prefer it small. Also heard that they had a jamming session on the piano..that should be fun. Listening to adek and einul killing it on the piano, kinda sooth the mind at rest for a while, wit dookie on my lap. the small lil kitten yang manjer nak mampos..they have such wonderful talent. I always love the sounds of piano. Artist like John Legend, Alicia Keys and Norah Jones are just hauting. Mann can’t get over those cds.

Later on that night, bosh call me up. Saying there’s a bbq party at her house at damansara. I was like ok….chup2, since when she move to damansara…? Then she explain the address. As soon as I heard it, I know it was Rays house. Argghhh…. Buta - buta je kene tipu… ciot nyer Bosh..! hope yall had fun tho. Esok banyak orang ngah cuti lagi kan…? Bosh, jom gi butter prawn…. kempunan dowh…this time we take the uncle yang kerek tuh nyer stall k…? kalau tak sedap kiter attack balik. He and his mulut celupar tuh… all the crew and any extension crew….

Been training like every day. Just to lower down my BF%. Just tryig to get Ripped. Need some beef for that as well. Till later….! Peace out…!





No comments: