Sunday, February 1, 2009

Internally Used (LK Original Rhyme)

i use to be fine and act pretty loose,
but u came along acted so confuse,
try to make you strong n away from the dooze,
the more i care, the more I’m being used

when it came to you, I’m lost for words,
its always you and you first,
in the end its just hurt,
hw can u be such a jerk ?

you used me and made me feel down,
so down u buried me into the ground,
turned my smile into a frown,
is my life a joke? do I look like a clown????

Time after time, I kept inside,
Never thought our pride would ever collide,
You never care, yet still keep on ask,
If u ask me again, ill sure gonna blast.

Didn’t hear nothing, you just left,
u making me feel like a pest,
go away give it a rest,
now your just my past

I don’t like u,
yes that’s true,
u made me blue,
damn u boo...

so ill b gone,
to feel the reborn,
won’t wait yah at dawn,
never again your pawn,

you just suck
wanna stuff u in a truck
your plain bad luck
with you I’m just stuck

kill me if u want to,
but ill come back to haunt you,
cause hell ain’t the place for me,
itz where u should be!

blood is pouring..stains on the bed,
when i see you..all i see is red,
anger within..makes tears shed,
for u one wish..wish u were dead

don’t b despair for your lost,
u gonna pay what ever it cost,
don’t b scared for what you did,
attitude like that, u b down 7ft

it ain’t no lie,
that I cant wait to see u die,
because devils never cry,
and its time for me to say goodbye.

13 February 2008
ps:
this rhyme is all over.
1 member write 1 line or 1 verse. and till we run out of idea.
was quite mad bout something.
this is the first time d-star (udin) join us rhyming..

No comments: