Sunday, February 8, 2009

leaving on a jet plane..?

Ever since I was a bit detached from my old crew, I kind lost out a lot. I heard that Emi ‘the bosh’ was leaving to Aussie. I thought it was just for a while (as in a holiday or something). Cause I know that his brother is there with his wife. But fail to realized, that she’s leaving for good. In a sense of she is going to go and study there for 4 years (if I’m not mistaken) . Ouch, that’s got to hurt. How come I’m the last to know..?




Any who, we went to the Ibumie / Har Mee food court in SS2. The long a waited Butter Prawn…! Hahhaha… and yeah this time we went to the uncle’s stall. Errr, the butter prawn wasn’t that nice, but the tempura calamari was cool. Last min substitute was Azry instead of Yasser ‘the comic’. As long as he live in KJ gak… wow…! This hang out session was filled with so much “praise” (particular someone). We trash talk almost about everything. Bowlers, work, gym, scandals.. I really miss the good old days. Bosh be leaving in the next 10 days. Sigh…. Well life goes on..do keep in touch. Jangan larr nak block my msn ker anything.. Be missing you bosh...! and yeah tonights moon was owh so lovely. thanks for pointing that out.. just admiring GOd's creation. when was the next eclipse? this week nite was it..? hope i got the chance to catch it.

Later on when I sent Azry off to his house, he crack up this funny term.

Azry: abg jaa, lepas torchlight nieh baru u turn.
AJ: torchlight..?
Azry: yea lah torchlight.
AJ: traffic light larr…! Hahhahahahaa…. Ko jangan nak flashlight2 kat sini ok.

Owh well.. been laughing too much this week. Ader yang menangih karang.

No comments: