Sunday, February 22, 2009

da 100th

Yeay…. at last I reach the 3 digits post on this lil blog of mine. Would like to thanks to all the reader to make me write more of important stuff. At first this blog is only driven to be the birthplace and playground of all of my rhyme to the public. Recently someone ask. Who taught me to rhyme..? errr I don’t know actually. Though my mum is a writer, she never teach me such stuff. Even my dad who love to draw never teach me drawing. Could be because I’m surrounded with talented people who love arts, that I tend to pick up the habit by accident. It started by all those raya sms I created and pass to all my friends. Or may be it’s this poem I pick it up somewhere that give me the urge to write something bout myself instead.

So as an anniversary of my 100th post (hahahahaaa I know its lame), I would like to share it with each one of my undying blog reader. Hope you would appreciate it as much as I do. It turned me into a freestyle lyricist that I am now. Alhamdulillah..



Those who are afraid to fall, will never fly,
How will you ever know if you never try,
Might just reach your goals and your every dreams you can never be sure
If not you can learn from the mistake you make at least you’ll wonder no more,

The saddest thing is a life never lived, a desired task never tried,
Wishing stars never wished upon left floating in the sky,
Dreams left as dreams
Hopes and ambitions pushed to the back of one’s mind
If you never speak, you’ll never be herd
If you don’t seek, you’ll never find,

Never let them tell you that you can’t, shouldn’t or you couldn’t
Never give them the satisfaction of being the reason that you wouldn’t
Never let their jealousy or disbelief be the reason you don’t or won’t try,
Don’t let the only time you ever really fly be the day that you die.





even till now this is my source of inspiration. as it is hang in my room. n yeah thats a butterfly wing i found. when i got it it was already deteched ok....

No comments: