Sunday, February 22, 2009

AP anyone..?

Was suppose to go and meet up fatin just now. To some unforeseen circumstances, I have to postponed it to another day. Sorry adek. Recently it was azry’s bday (18th feb). he was upset since the people he expected to know it didn’t even wish him . I was a tad bit late. Sorry bro. was really tied up with work and stress. Congrats on getting number 7 in Penang tho. Nanti datang balik sini we go makan2 kay..? Meanwhile yesterday was tyka’s bday (21st feb). Did try to call her up tapi tak mangun lagik. it was 7.30 in the morning for crying out loud. hahhahaaa… semuer tido lagi kowt… for the both of you, present are waiting for each one of yah. They are my Uranium kowt. Since I was kinda hungry, I call up nadya (platinum) as I was passing her place to grab a piece of bite. She brought me to this shop.


Yeah that’s rite. It’s the return of the ayam penyet craze… the last time we had this was when we were in Johor. Still remember nadya and rinee going gaga over it. And didn’t know why I had this danga bay competition shirt on today. Macam tahu-tahu jerk nak makan ayam penyet. Nostalgia kerr…? Hahhaaaa…. Nevermind all that. I was Supprise to see the menu. Specialized in all thing penyet. And the translation of the dish ayam penyet is smashed chicken….seriously…


That still cant get out of my mind. Such pleasant memories.

No comments: