Monday, February 16, 2009

last time i see your face..?

I was never really close to the brother. But I don’t know why, but I can get along so well with her. Talking bout the bosh aka Emy.. Just two more days before she’s leaving us all to proceed with her studies.. Everyone is grieving, including herself. Babah Zainal n mama Radz had a farewell get together just for old time sake. I was extremely late. Sorry bout the delay. Something head banging happen last night. Argh that was a drag. Never thought that I would hear such words from the people I trust. As I reach there everyone had dinner already. It was a hectic day for me since morning at UIA afternoon shift at work and some other stuff at stba04. Had dinner and later see the charades battle. It’s a three way collusion. Babah’s team, mama’s team and siron’s team. Still can’t forget the verse ‘flying without wings’. Nice one esha..! yeah it was valentine’s day. And as a matter of fact, it was just after Friday the 13. I don’t get a ish on any of those days. Its just another day to me. So be it.



Mama’s team won it by a mile. Congarts… but the game is far from over. I came in siron’s team while rays in babah’s team. There we see a lot of cross over after the first team finish. They just cant get enuf. Hahhaa… me neither…all along it was a blast. Manage to get emy a present. Really hope you like it and forget us not…! Wishing you all the best in your studies. Kim salam to nadri and wife too. Since I not gonna get the chance to send her off, I hug her good bye. Yeah its weird, cuz I’m not the type who gives hug anyway. Hope you are safe always. Take care bosh… be missing all our crew late nyte dinner and photoshoot. hope to see you again sometime…

No comments: