Monday, January 26, 2009

the intro... (LK Original Rhyme)

Devil Rayz

its time to party, lets start the show
time to go BOOM,we about to blow!
better be ready for u about to noe
wat the lyrical killerz gonna bring to the floor

they call me d'rayz, man i'm the ish
theres no other cat that can do it like this
be battlin' wif rhymes, not wif my fist
i flow like ocean water, as cool as the mist

float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
they say i'm a playa, man that aint me
words are my friend but they seem to be the enemy
i'm juz tryin' to be nice, as sweet as can be

sydney is my spot, we doin big pimpin'
chillin is wat i luv and so is eatin'
i better stop now, let the rest start spittin'
yo soul batter up! show 'em wat u're bringin'



Soul Jaa

I’m just too bold,
Leaving you ice cold,
That’s why they call me Soul,
Yall never get a hold,
Suggest you pack and fold,
Because you just been told…

Car Junk is my hood,
I won’t forget my root,
Though my life is never good,
Won’t change even if I could,
The place I’ve grown my foot,
To kick those stoopid dude..

I am the real deal,
So much have I kill,
Shocking like an electric eel,
Secret never been reveal,
My mouth is always seal,
Heart breaker ever still…



Dream Child

Hey ya'll ! Want to know more about her yo ?
Alright she's gonna break it down ! Lets go !
Her name is Dreamz as ya'll should know ,
She's got flow , watch out she's going to steal the show ,
The wrong perspective of her is maybe what you've got in your mind ,
Well keep hearing her out and it will turn out just fine .

She's fun and freaky and definitely paranoid for sure ,
But mind you, her heart and all that she is, is pure .
She isn't typical , she's different from all the rest ,
She minds her own business , she's only completing her own quest .
A quest to be successful because she is very passionate ,
She does everything with pride , life is not JUST a parade .

Life means music and music is her life ,
Music makes her laugh and cry , it makes her feel alive .
Just like everyone, her life goes up and down like musical pieces ,
The different tunes defines her life like beautiful sonnets .
Sonnets are hard to compose and finish , but they must rhyme ,
That tells her that an obstacle in life is JUST another mountain to climb

Her family and friends mean alot to her ,
Her heart feels whole whenever they're near .
Without them she's nothing , so she has to find ones that are true ,
She has indeed found awesome ones , they're her beloved crew .
Shakespeare is right , life is a brief candle , her life will soon pass,
So she plans to live every moment to the fullest without any fuss .


17 nov 2007
ps: this is one of the assignment set by me.
just to tell a lil something bout themself.
hope you digg it..!

No comments: