Saturday, January 24, 2009

White Wedding...

Just got back from one of my best friend wedding. We were tight during our hi school yearz. His name is Ateh aka Nizar. He is currently working in putrajaya. A skateborder indeed. Still skating every now and then. Just to sweat it out. Help me move out from my house before several time. Couldn’t had a better friend than him. Tho we always fought most of the time, but apriciate his sincearity. A much nicer person than me for sure. Seriously..


Someone told me that friends when we were small are the truest of them all. When your working or grown up, all the people would either be competing with you or taking advantage of you. I don’t know how true is that. But ill keep an eye on that.

Well at least 80% of my skool friends are married… hahhahaaa…. Congratz people..! mannn… im kewl yall. Love where I am now. Not rushing into anything.

ps: love the wedding theme colour.

No comments: