Wednesday, January 14, 2009

sure HAVOC...!

10 days from my last post. Is not that I got nothing to write. But not enough to time to write and rest. Interstate pass by. Again we got the overall champion. Hrmmm… we missing some overall category too. Competitions is a bit tough. Well at least my record is still there. Hahhahahahaa…. tough luck homies.. better luck next time. But then again, im gonna miss them all over again. The ups and down, the cheers, bfast and dinner together, the pink selangor tshirt (yang memang tak leh blah dowh…!) and all the silly lil thingz we do among ourself. For example shouting and screaming happy new year in pyramid after hours. Tah naper tah si dia tuh hyper 4 hari…

When I finally got over something im trying to for a long time. And this time its for good! but then I suddenly bury something nice at the same time. Hrmmmm….. arghh snap…! When I was about to get away from all the misery and fresh to a new start. Owh well… back to the drawing block I suppose. Be having an interview 2morro and annual dinner on Saturday. When the heck am I gonna get some rest. But at least all this havocness would stop me from thinking so much.. see you around people.. hope ive touch every each and single one of you people. if i did, please 4get me not...

No comments: