Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sunshine on my window

”Far too long I’ve been in a sad and sorrow surrounding. Had a great talk with my shining star that made me realized I need to let loose. I know that a lot of people have been saying this to me. But I couldn’t care less. Family, friends and even adk2. but it took true patients and perseverance to make me change to a better and improve person. That will be another post altogether.”

from my recent post. so here it is:

Ive been surrounded by a lot of negativity. Its been along time. So sometimes it becomes a habit to be a little depressive. Yeah I know its bad in the long run and I'm changing my ways. Its for a better me. Well when you felt wanted, loved and appreciated then it totally change 180° away from the negative aspect.

I'm happy with the new me. I'm calmer and never felt so wanted. People always consider me as the emo one. Maybe its because I never open up. But that has all change. Thanks to YOU. Would like to thank you for lifting my spirits and drive me to be better than I was. Hopefully I've done the same to you too. Love You...!

No comments: