Friday, December 11, 2009

want you back (backdated original rhyme)

Miss you so, just to let you know,
Made me regret, for letting you go,
The biggest apology, to you I owe,
The secrets we kept and the promise we vow,

Why did I, ever leave you there,
When we know, we’re the perfect pair,
You were always there, just to show you care,
What we had was great, and ever so rare

So please believe me, that I want you back,
My love is sincere, and it’s a fact,
Do forgive me, for what I’m lack,
The last thing I want, is to see you pack

ps:
its not my story OK...!
this is actually a rhyme i made way back when (2years ago)
but never got the chance to be publish.
for one of my adik who was having relationship trouble.
and supprisingly, she is now back together again with the boyfriend.


dedicated to my adik.
Miss Rinee & Kenneth
let it last till the end.

1 comment:

SNH said...

thank you.. much appreciated it.. :)
just so u know, i've changed the blog now.. :)