Sunday, December 20, 2009

return to innocent

I dearly miss my coaching days. Last night something unexpected happen. I was coaching this 12 year old kid. I was drinking this smoothies of pineapple, banana and mango. I gave her a sip, then she took 2nd and 3rd. I don’t mind. then all the sudden she decided to take it all and cough. She said, ‘I think I got h1n1 symptom. So abg jaa cannot drink it anymore’ I was like, shoot. I got hustle by a kid..? no way mann. I took it and finish it right away. Kids and their innocence. Just want to straggle each and 1 of them. grrr…. But it makes me remind to all those years I was dealing with kids and teenagers.


This is a picture rewind to reminisce those session of:


‘stairs to the summit’,


gym session @ msns,


raya celebration pot luck session @ the alley


bowling competition




and cam whoring session


Back then the single club

I miss all that session.

Where people are pure and dare to be weird.

Return to innocent

Though I wasn’t happy as a person then,

but at lest I have those darn kids to make me smile and laugh when times were rough.

No comments: