Monday, December 14, 2009

Why should I?

All this while I was considered ok. Not much of a trouble maker, neither am I an angel. I manage my life well, but sometimes meet up with a few speed bump here and there. That's is just human. Cant expect me to be perfect. Tho I tried to be. But till when?

I never ask so much in this life. Just that I hope people could accept me for who I am. If they don't simply stay away from me. Everyone crave for that. Including you. I never did you wrong to start with. So please don't let me hate you. I respect everyone in this life including my enemy. Simply because, there are just human. Fill with FLAWS and sometimes EMPTY sense of consideration.

I accept if it is faith, with all my heart. So please do the same on other peoples life. I pray to Allah that this thing will be done soon and with no string attached. And we human would treat people equally. Amin.



No comments: