Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wild boy

What a Saturday it was. Just to let you know, I had a much unexpected day. As I woke up, my mum ask me to chop off the tree behind my house. It was actually strike down by lightning, so it was split up into 3 and fell down to the neighbor’s courtyard. I wasn’t around to do it on the weekdays. So that morning I was suddenly woke up from bed (on a lay back Saturday morning) just to get it done. All I had was a parang. Imagine the tree was as big as a 17’ monitor in diameter and around 20ft high. It was a really huge tree ok. That time around I was literally doing ‘wood chop’ (name of an exercise for abs/obliques).


As I was doing it, my right hand was swelling due to friction and such. Ended up I use my left hand half way. My left hand isn’t that strong. So as I was chopping the block, I suddenly let go off my grip. The parang suddenly fell down in fell onto my abs. arghhh…..! thank god it was abit blunt as I climb down the ladder slowly and absorbing the impact. It took me a total time of 46min to get it done. I got 4 scars on my arms and 7 ant’s bite. It was awesome….! It felt like been attack by a wolf or something as the scars are like ive been clawed.


Later that nite we had our pt jungle bbq party. It was at Kemensah behind Zoo Negara in Ampang. This is in conjunction the pt team hit budget 2 months in a row. So it’s the a guesture of thanks by our FM Awien. Ive arrived at the zoo enterance at 7pm. But I only reach the site 47min later. I got lost 4 times. Apparently some people gave ‘great’ direction and leaving all the important details. All they said was, after the zoo, go left and straight till the end. And the route was dammed creepy ok. As I got lost 3 times, I went almost to the end of the world. i almost gave up finding the place.


A total of 9 pt and 2 foh came by. It took them 2 hours to get the fire started. Then after a few rounds of hot dogs and chicken, the fellers went in for a dip in the nearby river. They were having so much fun and left me to cook everything else. It seems like forever to cook 6 chicken, 120 hotdogs and 40 burgers. Yup people, that’s all we had, no carbs (carbo) at all. Talking bout loading. Bahahhahhaaa…… took plenty of picture. Around 124 or so. Here is some of it.




Went back around 12. Was so creepy that I blast off without waiting for the others. Most of them stayed back at the chalet. Next time do it in the morning k…!

it was a great outdoor challenge for me. wouldnt meind to do it again

No comments: