Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gabai Gaban! waterfall....!

It was a totally impromptu day as I got nothing planned to do. So as usual, I made myself useful. I tried to help out Yat with her upcoming test next Tuesday. Hopefully she pass this time around. A lil role play. All the sudden, awien ask me to go gabai. Gabai is actually a river. Sg gabai has a beautiful waterfall which placed in between Ampang and Kajang I guess. Batu 14 Hulu Langat. Yes people, im from hulu… so what…! As he caught me off guard, I was like

“huh..? u sure? I looks like it gonna rain..?” as usual ill hesitate of going to such thing and try to make some excuse. That’s just me.

Then edgar said he’ll tag along too. So it’s on. I suppose I’m taking fizah’s style on things. The ‘jom attitude’. At first, all I wanted to do there was write some ish as it might gave me some inspiration bout stuff. Need some time off to clear my mind anyway. Far too long I’ve been in a sad and sorrow surrounding. Had a great talk with my shining star that made me realized I need to let loose. I know that a lot of people have been saying this to me. But I couldn’t break thru. Family, friends and even adk2. but it took true patients and perseverance to make me change to a better and improve person. That will be another post altogether.

We just finish working out ok. Of cause we hungry. Pt like us eat at least 6 times per day (yeah I do! full meal ok) Awien said we go eat there then we dip in the pool. We went down uptown around 315 and reach gabai around 4.25. then one stall after another we pass, with a musical hungry stomach. Sorry ed! It was pouring all the way from curve area till ampang. But remarkably as we reach sg gabai, there was not even a drop. I was like ‘huh…? ! what gives…?’


Had some goring pisang, keropok leko b4 our climb. It took us at least 15min just to climb those high stairs. Well almost to the top that is. Other than that, we have to climb the rocks. Since we were still munching the goodies to avoid dying from starvation, we kept on climbing. Its really hard to skip 2 stair case and eat at the same time. We were totally out of breath. Most of the mak cik , akak and other people, had several stop before they reach on top. I was like, promoting us 3.

‘fitness first anyone…?hahhahahahaa… biggest loser asia baby….!’


The view was superbly beautiful. Such creation made by god. It makes u feel so small. yet we tend to act like we know all or we own the world.


We put our bags on the other side of the river. It was so, cococold…..! surprisingly I didnt feel it at the first dip. The other two did. The said it was so cold, that they don’t immediately go for it.. Must be my body temp I suppose. It’s always warm and heated up. After siting right under the water fall, we took a break for awhile. Tons of people around. Especially ‘chicas’. I was like, padan larr awien nak ajak sgt. Hahahaaa…. Kantoi. Then we tried the slide. Yeap! It look dangerous but so many style and all age group. So I wouldn’t care less. Some even try out to be the silver surfer. It feels like theres a kid waiting to go out of me to have some fun. hahhahaaa…. Lawaks, I know.



We crawl back down around 630. not that bad huh…? I was totally wicked. I don’t mind to have these type of action. But not always of cause. Once in a blue moon. But ill be back again. Maybe that will be my new year resolution, raid as many waterfalls as possible. Worth a try..



ps:
dierorg nieh nak balik masuk punch card kowt. hahahaa

No comments: