Friday, January 1, 2010

nu yea yea yeah...!

Finally 2010 people.… a decade has pass. Have it serve us well? What have we accomplished? Are we a better person now? What your resolution..? Me? To be truthful to my heart and not bottling all those negative emotions. Its causes more than just pains and heartache. I want to be free, to be honest, not making any excuses, to talk bout my life instead of listening to others alone. Always had been a good listener. As they say, if your good at something, there’s are some area that your weak.

To be more religious, so that I appreciate life. Hope it’s not to late to purify my heart. I’m not saying that I’m good, just trying to be a better person in life. Not to assume so much of what people think and say. I have a lot of cobweb in my closet. Its time to do some serious deep cleaning.

Hope you have a better year this year around. Dreams to be fulfilled and effort to be made.


a brand new year with a brand new flavor.
start making tracks so you don't have to wonder
what ever done last year has pass and gone
so pick up yourself its time to carry on

wishing you a great new year and many more good stuff ahead. Sorry if any of my emoness has deeply effected you. But its time for me to prove myself to each one of you. Just slap me up if im still doing it. I giving you the privilege.. happy new year...!

No comments: