Friday, January 15, 2010

Selangorianz

Finally, it’s over. The interstate just came to an end. And it ended well. We manage to retain the title for all this years. Wooooaw hooooo…! this year was really a close one. Maybe too me that is. Because I wasn’t there, so my anxiety level was a tad bit high. Sorry for asking bout the result again and again. Not that I don’t trust my peeps and their ability. Just that I get a lil jumpy. Due to my absence.

Singles
Gold - Womens Za2
Silver - Womens Sofe
Gold - Mens Azran

Doubles
Silver - Girls Din & Emi
Bronze – Boys Afif & Mamak
Gold - Womens Zandra & Sofe
Gold - Mens Kelvio & Zaid

Team
Bronze - Girls
Silver - Womens
Gold - Mens

All Event
Silver – Boys Afif
Gold - Womens Sofe
Bronze - Womens Za2
Gold - Mens Azran
Bronze - Mens Kelvio


Congrats to all the medal contributor. You guys manage to make us number one for 23 years in a row. Simply awsome. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to salute each and every one of you as the prince and princess. We rule this place. Keep up the good work and hope to see yall around.

Selangor Juara….!



No comments: