Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Reunion

I got the opportunity to check out the interstate competition in pyramid recently. How I miss all the hype and adrenaline rush. As usual, ill be behind the Selangor corner. Once, always and forever – A Seangorianz. I would never betray the red and yellow. Red yellow, red yellow, red yellow is Selangor...Hahaha…. Those were the days.. Things have change internally since I’ve been away. But externally, I’ve seen all the same old face with the same old attitude and the same bowling style. Was'nt I out too long?I guess I didn’t miss anything much. But then again when I get together with the crew and Selangorianz, I felt like its a reunion. Something that kept me warm for all those years. Though everyone got their own life to deal with now, but this is the thing that brought us together in the first place. Bowling..


Day one – Singles:

Wasn’t really sure who was playing for Selangor. So just came by and see what’s up. A lot of people were surprised to see me. Meet up with the girls and boys team, Abg ZD, Kak Shalin, Abg Din and Abg Mat. Kak Alin has this cast on her right leg. Overuse muscle that became chronic. 2-3 weeks of rest she told me. That’s why she cancelled off her US Tour. Pity her. Hope you recover soon akak.

It’s has been more than a year since I’ve been gone. Even the MTBC people called me up to find out what I was up to now. I’ve moved on I suppose.


Day two – Doubles:

I was the moving Ogawa chair for most of them. I fix Dina’s, Abg ZD and also Abg Din’s shoulders and back. hoefully its better. They even push an imaginary button on my knee as if its a machine to take a number for their turn. Even Akak Shalin also requested. But was later denied. Went to see mamak and amirul pair.

Azran bowled well yesterday, manage to catch up with him before his turn. He complaint to me bout his back. Abit higher from his left supra iliac spine. Too much muscle contraction I suppose. As usual, bowlers has the tendency to develop 1 side only.

Aina was around to watch the competition. I miss her so much. Even with her sarcastic way. She brought her friend along. Need a lot of catching up to do with her. Offered to send her back to Sunway Collage. But tak nak lak. She said rather take a cab. Owkay then. As I was about to leave the alley, she called me up and say need a ride. Melayu..... hahahhaaa......no offense to any other people. She was having this healthy drink with Ireland Potato - fries for lunch..? my comment on it, “errr...its very disturbing... whats the point anyway? It don't mix well.” hahhahahaha.....Pick her up and lepak jap before drop her off at collage. She was talking bout this hawt looking lecturer in collage or something. Owh puhlezzz......


Day three – Team / All Events

Went in early just to check out the last team event. Was there for the 1st block only. Abg ZD asked me to take a look at the girls team. Hopefully I helped them up.... but when I was there, both of the two games they played bad... mann.... sorry yall. Thankfully they won silver if I'm not mistaken.

As I went back early, I truly hope that they win the overall championship. We never lost ever since the competition started. Prayed really hard.


Its that warm feeling that makes me recharge. Almost lost contact with my bowling friends and familia. Its not that I forget my roots, just that was awfully too busy lately. And our timing to hang out dosent really click. Gotta make time and effort then. Much luv yall....! hope to see you guys again in the next charades session. Sorry for missing it last Friday.

No comments: