Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A price to be nice / the responsible curse

All my life I always put other people first, especially family and friends. No matter how much that need to be done or no matter how long is the wait. Just to see a simple smile on their face. To me, it’s not troubling at all. I have always loved to help people out.

I prayed to God to give me a chance and ability to help other people in need. This is because I was brought back from the dead when I was small. I suppose God have better plans for me in my life. So since Allah gave me a second chance in living, why not I’ll help others in return? I’m not hoping any material reward from anyone. Just the sense of making other peoples at ease with life. I’ve hurt some people as well in my quest of lending a hand. Maybe they can’t accept my helping gesture.

I’ve recovered from a long case of depression. Let’s say that I’ve been there and overcome that. So I know how it’s like to be having all those feelings and how much it hurts.

Gradually and then suddenly.
That’s how you get out of depression

-quote from ‘Prozac Nation’-

Being the responsible one sometimes bites. People expect you to be perfect. They can’t accept if you ever mess up. Because it’s not your nature. But we are simply mere human being. No matter how tired you are, people still wanna tell you their story. Though sometimes it’s just repetitions of an unsolved life mystery. But I kept a straight face and simply listen. Something I do best.

I don’t mind at all. At least I understand that “life might not be fair, but at least God is”. And that everyone has their own share of problems and mishaps. It’s how we take it and overcome the challenges infront of us. Some might need others help, while others might just need some time.

No comments: