Sunday, January 17, 2010

Super Randomly Awsome

SRA is actually simply being different, but in a good way. I just love being different / weird. To me it’s an honor. At least it makes you stands out of the crowd. If you try to blend in with society, you’ll be just like the others. A clone, a commoner, or a mere human being? People tend to forget about your existence whenever you’re gone. People might even forget your name. What’s the fun of that?

You could be the hyper one, the one act on impulse, the one with the contagious laughter, the one that sweet talks all the girls, or even the one that worries a lot. I’m talking about doing it extremely well and without fail 24/7 that they themselves don’t realized it’s something different.

To me all great people are weird in a way. It’s a gift that makes them special and distinguishes with normal people. If not, they won’t be great in the first place. People like the one in beautiful mind (adapted from a story of a Nobel Laureate in Economics) John Fobes Nash Jr. Closes example will be the late Michael Jackson. He was a true trend setter. They are really brilliant in their field, but they act differently.

Being different isn’t that bad. People will see you differently, but that’s just you. For me, I’m proud of it. Who else could I be except myself? Make an impact on people that they will remember you for a life time.

No comments: