Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fwee day

Last nyte was considered my off day. Was working for the last 2weeks. But still had two appointment to deal with. It’s very far apart. So right after pt with udin, I’ve planned to go catch a movie. Udin said he don’t mind joining, so I ask the rest of the crew. We all went to check out spy next door. Instead of mamak, aina fill his spot. Hrmmm…. How ironic. Hahhahaa….

After the imitation of The Pacifier, we went to catch some sushi. Haven’t had it for along time. Even got some takeouts for fizah. It’s her fav. Had a great bonding session with the crew + adek. The sushi place that we went was spinning some old skool hiphop. Me with my new discovered confidence, just lay back and drop some lines of the lyric. This is the reason for me to start writing rhymes in the first place. I’m not lyrically gifted, just a poet in search of way to express one self.

Emi was still with that question I fail to answer. If there’s one thing bout emi that you could change, what would it be? I took me owh so long of a time to think bout it. We are all bwest friend. And we accept each other as a whole. So its kinda hard for me to think bout it. Later that nyte I told her what I think. Hopefully your satisfied with what I said. Sorry bout the verse mcm haram. In my place, it simply means ‘Wickedly Awesome’. That’s all. Something like forbidden dreams. So when I say such things, don’t be offended by it. It’s just me, weird as can be.

Reply to mummy’s post, thank you for sharing that story with THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD…! Grrrr….. but then again, its your write up. And it’s a free world after all. My view towards it is simply “Yeah I’m a deep thinker. That’s why I write funny.” Thanks for guiding me up mummy.


It’s sad to hear that the rawker won’t be with ff anymore. But then again, his mum is paying for all of it. So have to abide. Hopefully you would find some girls where you be heading man. You gone along way to cut off those fat. I know it’s a better enviroment where you are heading. Just stay healthy and work your way up. Challenge you to six pack man..

Till we all meet again kruk kruk crew….! Never regret being friend with each and every one of you…..much luv…!

No comments: