Friday, September 18, 2009

Why Bother? (Original Rhyme)

Tell me what’s the point, of giving you thoughts?
When what ever you said, they might simply forgot,
It’s not the first time, that they been caught,
Ended up heart broken, every time you fought,
Trying to ease off, the temperature is hot,
I better keep quite, so that alone ill rot

No reason to explain, after all said and done,
Rather lay down peacefully, under the hot burning sun,
My legs are killing me, a million miles I’ve run,
Regardless what I do, I’m always in the hunt,
Use to go solo, even if there’s no fun
At least it’ll be my fault, and disappointed by none..

So try to regroup, whenever you’re sober,
Cause there’s no letter I, when you spell the word BOTHER
Couldn’t say much, about my father,
Even to you, I suppose its neither,
Just have to be patients, as we grow older,
Even if my silent scream, just begin to get louder…

2 comments:

Johara said...

Jaa and your very deep meaningful rhymes. Keep it up! :-)

ina said...

what's wrong???