Thursday, September 17, 2009

Half Heartedly

To me, I felt that everything I do is never half heartedly. It’s either full hearted or heartlessly. That’s my concept in life. If I don’t like someone, I hate them all out. Either it’s my ex, my enemy or people who betray me and such. Meanwhile if I feel comfortable with a certain someone, just to be around with them would generate a pleasant feeling. Either they are my diamonds in the ruff, girlfriend, closely knit and extended family members. I would do anything for them. Regardless how much it would trouble me. But I don’t mind at all.

Never would I want to be in between. I’m not the type that could 'pretend' everything is alright when is never was. So if ANYONE that did me wrong wants to make contact again, I suggest you don’t. It’ll be like putting gasoline in a bonfire.


1 comment:

kupukupu said...

Jaa....My heart has no beat....The pain I am going thru I feel it deep inside of me & My wounds grow bigger.....I hate him n her...sorry to say dat....