Sunday, September 13, 2009

the long goodbye

Last Thursday was the last day for Dayang aka Nicky as a Personal Trainer in Fitness First. She has serve FF uptown for 2 years. That has been a long duration of time. There are a lot of things I would like to say about her. So I decided to do a bebel for her instead. Here it goes;


Dayang Adlina also known as Nicky. Hrrmmmmm… to get the fact straight, I just simply hate her so much. Knowing she is around will make me hurl… hahhaaa…… I knew her since she started out in Varsity bowling team back in the days. That was in 2003 and sum up to almost 7 freaking years. Considered as my junior but a tad bit older age wise (same age with my brother). We would spend tons of time together talking about each other significant others and the problems that we face. Owh by the way, she is the reason my ex girlfriend broke up with me. Hahhahaha… She is loud, cunning, loves to help people, annoying sometimes and like a sister to me. Most of the time s will be admiring 1 guy around us. Though she got a boyfriend and fiancĂ©. Lawak lar dier nieh.

We spent a lot of memories together. I could understand if it’s only in the varsity, but then when I move out from my first job, I ended up working at the same company and the same branch too. Owh mannn, isn’t there any other face..? But everytime I’ve started out with someone new, she’ll be gone. Without fail. Even till now. But supposing she got her reason of her pregnancy that she is leaving the company. And I will say my new favorite verse to her “keep telling yourself that”. To me the last time she did that was in the act of respect so that she won’t be the 3rd person. Hahahaa….. I got no feelings towards her. But other people might say otherwise cause we are tight. Really, like siblings. She’s like an older sister I never have.

Just like any other siblings, we fight, we hang out, we gossip, we give each other piece of mind and we learn how to be a better person.

Wishing you all the best in life. Together with you soon to be new born baby. Just don’t go rock-climbing or skiing on the treadmill anymore. I know you’re the extreme type, but wait till you baby is bigger then you could teach him or her all those stuff. Of cause it’s a lost without you around, but ill promise you that I will uphold your legacy, friendliness and spirit. Just have to believe in me. Thanks for everything till we meet again. And for that I hate you till I die…! Weird SHC…! blekkkkk....!





3 comments:

dyg @ nickyz said...

owh jaa...now i have reason to hate u forever till i die...omg...i burst to tears all the way till finish till writing this..oo shit..now im still crying..
really touch me man...deep...so deep...now i happily can say that i have a true true fren and he is LUKMAN JASRIL HAMZAH..u knw me by heart man..that is y u r so special..that y i can trust u to continue my legacy ...coz u r a gifted person and caring, special and most improtantly....honest..keep up all the good work that u r doing in life...live life to the clever fullest...believe in what u feel and access it with ur clever mind that its right...never let anyone bring u down coz only ur mom and u urself can do that...believe me...i knw u by heart...
finnally my big small bro...thank you so very much for everthg...all the best in life ...and trust me i will be back one fine day....hahaha

hate u forever JAA...

Mahad Ahmed said...

Yo man,i remember seein' her..haha shes cool.
And ur story is awesome :)

Mahad Ahmed said...

i like the way u put it in words..keep it up bro.

Mahdy!