Friday, September 4, 2009

Bazaar buffet?


Got the privilege to break fast at the bazaar last Wednesday. One of my client/friends who I use to coach, has several stall around PJ side. So I happen to go down and pay him a visit. Of cause its totally different kind of view if you ask me. But ever since I got this adventures attitude, I went with a “who care’s style”. Watch out world, here come Jaa. Hahhaa… Super lame, I know…

It was rather interesting to see the last minute buyer rushing to get food and stall keeper’s last trade off. They didn’t deal with money. They like just take and trade. It’s like the batter system back in the days. And sometimes, they just take it for free. I suppose they are a knit unit, so they do tolerate each other. For me, I don’t mind eating with them the whole family. But when they get some food for free, so agak segan jugak to eat with them. Had roti jala (all time fav), ayam percik and soy milk. While tomato rice and malay kuih are on the house. Really need to load up again. Drop too much weight, I’m losing shape. Ouch…!

this is ira

It’s wonderful to see, feel and experience other people way of life. I’m glad I’ve done it and I don’t mind to dooit again. At least I don’t have to rush up breaking fast alone, while waiting for the next client to come in another 5minute. But that was totally awesome. Call me jakun, who cares... Have you get out from your safety net yet?

No comments: