Thursday, September 3, 2009

Around the pyramid

Last Saturday, I manage to go around pyramid for a chance. Sunway that is. A lot has change. Went off with the special someone in my life. My very own manager. We catch a movie called “I love you, Beth Cooper”. Man it hilarious. Kinda stupid in a way. But yet it’s fun. As Malaysia’s Independence Day is around the corner, the complex invited a sketch artist to come by and show his drawing. It’s a 1km sketch by 1 artist. That’s a long piece of canvas if you ask me. This is part of it that I manage to take.



Later on as we walk around, we stumble by a group of street musician. Well dress and everything. I suppose they are paid by the organizer. A bit of a Caribbean Island flavor. There’s was even a conductor with them (he was the one sitting down while stomping his feet). While the saxophonist is doing a hip toss / belly dancing moves. It’s rather interesting actually. Imagine all this happen in a shopping complex. It’s totally lay back environment.


In between those visit I had a surprise visit by 2 out of 12 diamonds in the ruff (platinum edition). 1st it was Anis Shofea (Shofa). She came in with 3 friend of hers. She said hi, the suddenly silent. Hahahhaa…… aper lah adk…!

Then esha came by infront of us and took a picture. Terkejut kowt. All of the sudden she jump out. But was fun meeting her. Cause mmg nak set appointment kowt nak workout skali. My adek2 lah katerkan. I’ll do anything for them. Then Qina and mama Radz came by. That reminds me, when else we gonna do buka puasa and charades again? anyone..? eh lupe, SPM trial on the way.

Good luck to Aina and Esha. Hopefully you could do your best. Enough sleep and plenty of water (during sahur). Best of luck..

No comments: