Thursday, September 17, 2009

Destiny choose you

Sometimes I question myself. Am I that desperate? Why things only come to me? Rolling to my feet? Should I go for it or just lay low? “Story of my life”

To get the fact straight I never really ask for it. There I was just doing my best minding my own business, then all this opportunity come by. I’m being recognized..? It’s a bit of a surprise to me. Yet it kept on occurring to me again and again. Never did I try to get in the limelight. But things just happen. To be leading a team? Nominated for a title? Given responsible that people double my age were given? Ask to apply for a higher post? Getting heat from the press? Woaw woaw woaw, slow down there people. I’m just trying to live @ the fullest of my capability. Regardless it was in bowling or working life or even my rhymes (which recently I heard a lot of good things about it. yeay..!)

I suppose that everything happen for a reason. In life, you never got the chance to choose what you going to be (we only could plan) but instead destiny choose you. I don’t think I’m in the wrong, any person with the right state of mind would do the same.

“Nothing is ever right or wrong. Only thinking makes it so”



No comments: