Monday, December 8, 2008

You smell nice…

Hahahaaa….. weird title rite.? In this post im gonna tell yah bout the senses of smelling. I got friend who is really into it. This person once told me that everyone has their own scent. And its easy to differentiate them together with their liquid soap and body fragrances. It a habit for this person to smell people after they take a bath or freshen up. People and their habits. Weird but yet cool. I don’t know bout you but my smelling sense is not that strong. Back then thy call me sniffy (cause selalu running nose/ nose running away from me).


But now im kinda addicted to certain scents. Which is :

1. French vanilla (either in a form of candle, air freshener n etc)
2. Fruit tea in fitness first worldwide
3. Freshly baked cookies
4. Laundry wash with Daia detergent (it smell nice ok)
5. Mozzarella cheese stick (melted)


Never really appreciate the scent of smell before. Now jaa pun dah terikut-ikut my friend dah…owwwkayyyyy (low pitch)..

No comments: