Monday, December 8, 2008

Hiphop you don’t stop

I know I haven’t been blogging lately. My badd. The pc at home crash down. Cause of that I have to format it all over again. Thankz to kelz for the help. But ive lost all of my picz..owh snapp….! Theres a lot of picture I collect thru out the years ok…owh well, just got to start from scratch.. yikes..!


Just now I went for a hiphop class with iqbal. It was my break time. So I reckoned why not giving it a try. Usually WEN comes by once a week only. Steps after steps… more than 50 moves in 1 hour class. I wasn’t that tired. Just that was a bit slow on the reflexes. This is my first time owtay.. but it was fun. Realized I need to learn the step double time. Mess up a lot. But finished with a bang.. should see how stiff I was in there. We were jamming to the trackz of "way I are" , "whine up" and "sexy back"… Right after the class I quickly change clothes and back to work. Yeah im working today since 9am. But its cool. Need to get use to be long hours in the club (my current office is a health club).



After all dat I went back and realized that the class really wore me out.. hahahahhaaaa….. I felt hungry and exhausted yall…if you happen to get a chance to join such class, just go. And have a blast… I know I did…living my life to the fullest.. till next time..

No comments: