Saturday, December 13, 2008

You need help..?

I happen to meet up with a girl recently. Shes was on a four legged crutches coming into a lift which I was in. Felt sad for her as she had 2 limping legs. She also had SHC with her. Such a young girl to face such difficulty in her life.. She wanted to go to the 2nd floor. So I press the button and hold the door for her. She was struggeling but had a big smile on her face. I could only smile to her back. She didn’t ask for help and pityness but she did it all by her self getting in and out the lift. In my heart I pray her to get better and thank God for making me as healty as I am.




That made me realized. God test humans in all kind of different ways. Some in health, fincial, emotional, and etc. Its all up to us to realized it or not. And how to bounce back from bitting the dust. I bealived everybody has it low point. No matter how happy they look outside. I got a friend who smile and make joke on everything in life incuding insult towards him. People tend to keep on doing it toward him but fail to realized that it hurt him the most. That is something we got to live and learn. Nothing wrong with that. So be thankful with what you have and not what you don’t. cuz you don’t kow what you got till its GONE.

No comments: