Saturday, December 13, 2008

working marathon..

Last nyte I was going all out. Am sorry for any delay in replying text, rejected call and being busy to the max. Was working my shift from 6.30-3.30 as usual.. drowsy then, drowsy now. Had a client at 7am n 6.30pm.. and coaching till 12. imagine dat.. 14 hours of working time. Mannn…must be loco. Did that cause im off today.. tons of things need to be done today.. snappp…I haven’t start a thing yet… owh nooooo…….but not to worry, I had plenty of food yesterday. Just kinda push myself abit to the limit. talking bout muscular endurance...pewwhh




Owh well. It just all gotto wait. Reminds me of the track by trey song - I cant help but wait.. got some good news and badd news… good news is my muscle has increase to 0.5 of a kilo while my fat decreased by 0.2 of a kilo….yeeehaaaa…..! hope to keep it on with this rate. Building muscle is really a long procedures. In fact losing fat is easier actually. This is reffering to the safe way of doing things. Badd news I just realized I was having a low blood preassure. Thatz explain everything. It wasn’t that low. Just 114/70. Compare to the normal reading is 120/80. But its all good. Just need to do a tad bit MORE of cardio I suppose.


Been pretty quite at the club lately. But manage to make some new friends. Old, young, student, working and different races. Im beginning to like this place a lot. Hopefully it stays that way.

No comments: