Monday, December 22, 2008

bring it back...!

Yesterday was the 1st day of shalin cup 2008. Owh boy I wasn’t suppose to be around. But I thought that I rather to spend my off day with the crew n such. I mish them a lot.. Rays was wearing the bday tshirt I gave him. Glad he liked it. Liya came around. Mish her a lot tho. Gave her this FF baby t. shez d only one that fits that particular size. Seen a lot of my diamond in the ruff. Rinee n fefe, PJunction crew n others. That should bring back some memories..

After a movie, Rawker brought us (me n azry) over to Rasta at ttdi..ya mann…dat wuz nice…havent been hanging wit them for quite a long time. Heard dat bosh gat a new hair do. Cant wait to see that.. PARAMORE…..!

Later today I caught up wit the comic. He just came back from penang. Great to have you around again mann..all star is a bust. But it just started. I havent been in the circle for along time. Those were the days.. How I wish I could turn back time.

I got tons of stuff to write n rhyme. But its like I never gat enough time these days.. ALASANN…! Gotta try to say yes once in a while…hahhahaaa….

1 comment:

Liya Lyana said...

Yes!I love that t's so much. Hehe. Thanks abg :)