Monday, December 22, 2008

At Hold (Original Rhyme)

Everything is at wait,
Even when I told you a story itll be so late
Came in with your story and start up a camotion,
All the sudden it became your conversation..

When should I start, telling you my story?
It has always been yours,to make me felt sorry,
An epic adventure, mix with a drama of worries,
Never ending battle, that would never get burry..

Caught up with life, whe will it end,
The pain so sharp, like carving my hand,
Been dragging so long, cant remember when,
So I barricade my heart, and surround it with a fence..

Im tired of waiting, for people to play games,
To be accuse of something, so I could be blame,
Keeping it down low, ill forfeit my fame,
Avoiding the spotlight, before my life itll claim

22 december 2008

No comments: