Friday, October 22, 2010

taking you to the NEXT LEVEL....!

This year Halloween open week was wickedly awesome. Its not bout the deco, the dark lights, or the gravestone that we did for the place. But its the workout with a trainer program. It was simply fantastic if you ask me. Aside from Rip to the Bone, Triple S, Amazing CBF, I was hosting the Next Level routine.

Our version of a Crossfit. I cant tell you how much participant that we had so far, as the competition is still on. But the response was massive that every day since I started it, I have to do at least twice. Some even come for round two the next day around. Such a huge success. Just now, the lunch time crowd manage to cover 7 participant. I even have to tweak abit just to cater the number of people. Would like to thank all those that could come by and participate. It might not be as the real crossfit program, but I manage to improvise depends to the pattern of crowd that we have. Hope you have enjoyed it as I do.we finish it with some stretch and chat. was a great outing..


As I would love to say to all my crossfitters,


“the pain is here to stay,

find your weakness and make it your strength”


till next time people. train hard live well...


previous post:

http://jaahat.blogspot.com/2010/08/are-you-fit-or-cross-fit.html

ps: post up some comment if you like what you see...



3 comments:

simply j@a said...

you know what,

this morning i kinda had flu and a slight temperature. after all that preparation, i just got an itch on doing it together. it was epic. and now, my flu its gone. thanks crossfit.. hahhahahahha

Unknown said...

you can make this limping handicap me finish 2 sets of crossfit! you tha man! I wish for further success in your crossfit program and your career!

Unknown said...

The crossfit is simply awesome and addictive. Looking forward to next level. Keep it up bro, this will take off.