Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Forsaken city (Original Rhyme)

as the sky drops down, for a couple of second,
the thunder and lightning, simply got me awaken,
suddenly i realized, a huge gap that has been vacant,
still cant figure out, what has been taken,
as i find myself, in a city that's forsaken

where the sun don sleep, all i see is light,
when doing whats wrong, would consider a right,
yet i don't understand, they have no shame to hide,
do as they wish, to fulfill their delight,
hoping end of the day, it don't haunt them and bite,

as i try to blend in, and live with their lie,
i got my own value, just try to get by,
to reach for the stars, in the sky so high,
geared up my wings, prepare to fly,
i never stop trying, till the day i die....

2 comments:

Rania said...

Can't you make me happy and put EDWARD CULLEN instead of some vampire I don't knoe???

simply j@a said...

hish....! he is overrated. sorry..