Friday, October 22, 2010

Supreme Sunday

Last Sunday was 1 of the best day ever that I had as far as I could remember. I didn’t won anything, I just got to meet all of my favorite friends and family. Lunch time, I got the chance to have some food with my dearest fizah. Never thought the place we ate was actually a Thai based outlet. All the sudden they said sawadikap. All these while I thought it was a franchise from the US. Hish….


Came back to office to finish hanging up my prop for the upcoming Halloween open week in our club. That one is really scary ish if you asked me. Went to pyramid to hang out with the crew. The new late nyte crew. A change of marble instead of the bosh. It’s all good. As we are still a crew from KJ/Kj. As Udin and Eka reach the alley, we waited for Yasser to come around. We had dinner at the gigantic burger outlet around. It great to hang with the whole crew away from the working environment. After all is set and done, we went up stairs. The crew is going for l4d. I have to skip that one around.


3rd part of the day was having an update session with the lil stutter one. Tykah is in the house. It’s has been awhile since the last time I saw her. We update each other just like those times after training. About work, school, bowling, and even the latest gossip and such. Hahhaha….. this lil sister of mine. Miss her a lot.


As I’ve meet up all of my favorite people that I could imagine, there is still one person that would make it a complete set. That will be miss ‘ainabanana’ her self. Had a talk with her for a while just to see how she is doing. As hyper as ever. She talked bout her current ‘guy’ in her life, study, the Sunway Collage terry fox run, and the Halloween party she be having.


Seriously, I couldn’t have asked for more. Though we didn’t spent much time in each session, but these are there people that matters to me. And I’m proud to be apart of each of their lives.

No comments: