Friday, October 22, 2010

Want more of Paramore..!

Had one of the best concert I ever been in my life. Paramore live in Malaysia. As reports say they are the top 3 best band to perform on stage. I must admit that i came in kinda late. Around 8.15. Me and Udin was like rushing in just so we didn’t miss anything. Udin said something like, ‘if I miss even 1 sec of Hayley appearance, you’ll be doom’ . Owh crap. I was making way to move around like no one bizznezz. Sorry for all the lil kids that I shove over or the brothers and sisters that I’ve shoulder blocked. I don’t think I did, but sorry in advance. Just in case.



Kinda miss out the opening act. Some local band called Y2K or something. Couldn’t judge their singing and performance, so just let them be. The seat was kinda cramp up in a way. But then again, don’t think we be sitting down so much. As the curtain close to get the band ready… music started playing. The crowd went wild. Each of the people head bang like mad. All the sudden, the curtain falls down. And Paramore appear, live in MALAYSIA.


They bring out their A game and rock it out hard. As the audience was jumping, cheering and even singing along, there were some unfortunate people that pass out during the event. I told sara, ‘are you thirsty? Just pass out and the medic will take you away and give some water.’ As ¼ of the show, nice people from tune talk or the organizer handed out some glow in the dark flare stick. It’s red in colors. I’ve took several to pass to the others. At first I wandering how the heck I’m gonna light it up. Reading directions in the dark doesn’t help at all. Got fed up the flare stick, I just like broke it in two. Then I lighted up. The people beside me got into the same trouble, so I kinda guide them on tips on how to do it. Glad to be at help. Hueee…


The head banging, the guitar riffs, the side flip and everything else was simply awesome. Was a bit of a down fall when the P.A system kinda screwed up in the middle of their acoustic set. But they came back stronger than ever. Bought some souvenir for those that left behind due to exam and such. Especially for tykah. She hate it when I mms her the pic from the concert.


After all is done, we went for some food and drinks at Murni @ Taipan. After a session of Explorace, we finally found it. Sara two friends tag along with udin. I suppose they are paying him for fees or something. I hope. There, esha and afif hang around with us. It was nice to catch up with her then. After food, we went back. We would always want to see them back here. Come back soon Paramore….! Your FAMILY in Malaysia awaits you again.

No comments: