Monday, October 4, 2010

Nite market....

I don't know bout you, but I've always like to go for a stroll through 'Market Place'. Regardless if its hyper, super, night, flea, wet and even artsy. Its not about buying stuff so much. But to see how they people try to promote their stuff and also the variety of things that is up for grab. Hrmmmmm.....

It easily to be amazed by looking at stuff in an artsy market and ill totally lost track of time. Its a crime I know. Here are some things that have caught my eyes:


sometime its like therapy for me to ease off the mind. Away from all the mess up in life. As everything is in order, clean & tidy, and properly presented. Weird I know. But It serve me well. Its a place where I get ideas for some writing too in those walk. so, Groceries anyone..?


No comments: