Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just pick up.... (Original Rhyme)

been waiting awhile till you pick up,
to share things that happen, each second each gulp,
its not an emergency, nor its a cry for help
just to get updated, only if you 're still up

i miss your voice, every single day,
wondering all the time, of what would you say,
if you saw me, staring the stars as i lay,
just to admire, the shine and the ray

i wish i could walk, and stroll by the bay,
as the wave hit my toes, I'll let it as it may,
hope someday you walk, and headed my way,
just to have a chat, just to say hey

no matter how busy, either of us would be,
I'll try to reach out, every single time I'm free,
we ain't that distant, not apart by the sea,
I've did my part, now just have to wait and see..




ps:
theres several people that contribute this emotion for me to write such thing.
but be alarm.... its just is what it is.

No comments: