Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Missing In Action (Original Rhymes)

as I lift my head up, from all these haze,
and take a look around, with a deep blurry gaze,
what have I been missing, through out all this days,
life is like a riddle, a never ending maze..

you asked whats wrong, and I let my heart out,
but you didn't listen, towards whats its all about,
so I back out stand down, towards your pride and doubt,
as I drown in the crowd, that been cheering so loud..

so let me be me, simply missing in action,
quietly writing, from that deep dark section,
not a perfect picture, but with a witty caption,
just a deprive soul, running away from fiction

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sayang,

Your rhyme is simply beautiful. And the photo of the little boy speaks volume about everything. Thats what life is about I think.We speak and nobody listens. We say things and people hear but nobody understands it. Why? Maybe because everybody is just like everybody else.Alone and alone at times even tho we are surounded by many.

Love you always.Love your rhyme very much.

Mummy.

simply j@a said...

thanks mom,
its really a privilege to be born in a artistic family. and for you to raise me up to who i am today.

-man-