Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catch a falling star and put it in a pocket

its that time of the month again. All these years, it's been a bit dull. Last year was slightly nicer when Im with my FFDUT friends. Thanks to Aud and big sis dayang fro throwing up that surprise. This time around, I don't know what to expect. so i rather be working. what ever it is, it dosent feel right. always has been. So basically I got no mood.


But I do wish that I

  • could see those that I was close before. My adek2, friends, family, love ones.. gather them up together and such over dinner or anything

  • get some rest instead of working too much.

  • be appreciated.(may be im asking to much)


And you ask me what I want this year
And I try to make this kind and clear
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
And desire and love and empty things
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

goo goo dolls – better days

that's just hope and dreams. i will never stop hoping..


No comments: