Sunday, July 18, 2010

Broken glass

Last night, I happen to clear up my room and shelf. Since it’s a display set, I moved the glass on my bed for a while. After a few while of getting the cupboard clean and dusted. I decided to relax for a while. Fail to realized when I started to sit down, I happen to sit down on the glass mirror instead. Ouch.. at first I was thinking, what was the thing that I sat on. The mirror cracked and plenty of small piece of glass was scattered. I tried to pick it up 1 piece at a time with my bear fingers. But it was too much. Some even became as small as grains of sand. Really sharp ones. My fingers got irritated (pedih) and apparently some of the glass hit my skin at my lower back. This small particle was so small that its almost invisible to the naked eyes. I managed to wash it up. But the agony pain was still there. i dont know whether its scars or still small particle of glass. After that took light shower, I hope most of it was wash away. in the morning, i still felt it. so, i slept by my side as always. so i wont apply unnecessary pressure. Yikess…. illl be fine, i guess. will let you know if i ended up somewhere. so no need to worry.


i suppose i got a Super SOUL....!


No comments: