Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Support Unit

People always say that I’m not self centered. That I care more bout other people, compare towards myself. Regardless the pain, agony and even troublesome. I suppose that’s just me. A support unit. The type of job that I do before and currently reflects the same thing. I coach, I’ve trained, I manage and the thing is, I’m happy to make other people happy. Maybe it doesn’t pay that much, but the smile on an individual face and the triumph that they achieved something is more than rewarding. Even if they won’t admit that they need help. It’s not an attempt to please someone, but in a sense of helping others that in need. It’s a trill.

When I was small, I always pray to god that I be given the chance and opportunity to help people that needed help. Back then, I was given a second chance in life. I suppose that’s the best thing that I could do in return. My intention is that people would keep on moving in their own life. I don’t mind helping people, maybe that’s the purpose of my life. What ever it is, ill keep on doing it. At my own pace and towards those who need any more help. Till then, hope we meet again.

simply j@a


No comments: