Thursday, July 29, 2010

Behind Close Doors (Original Rhyme)

I just cant stand, keeping it to myself,
im like a pressure cooker, is not good for health,
so I finally blast out, all of the sudden,
its been far too long, just cant bare the burden

though I told you so many time, as if you would listen,
but then again, I don't want to be such a nuisance
so I sit down there hold back, and act all innocent,
until something happen, out of the recent

behind close doors, all subtle and silence,
I try my best, not to involve in violence,
so I pour my heart, just to ease the pain,
maybe I just need, a walk in the rain,

when will it stop, these trouble heart of mine,
how could they, simply act so blind,
though you treat them so nice, as fine as wine,
just have to wait, too quarter pass nine





No comments: